We strongly recommend delivery of wine shipments to a business, as opposed to a home address, to ensure delivery on the first attempt. A signature by an adult over the age of 21 is required upon delivery.
We are committed to getting your wine to you in the best condition possible. For this reason, orders traveling during the warm summer months will ship via a temperature-controlled truck and/or have ice packs included to ensure the wine stays at the optimal temperature during delivery.
CA, OR, NV and WA orders ship via UPS by or FedEx with cold packs inserted for delivery.
AZ and TX orders ship Temp Control and are delivered via air conditioned vehicle.
*No Ice packs are necessary for this service
*UPS or FedEx delivery with ice packs available by special request
ND, HI, ID, OK, WY orders ship 2-Day Air with cold packs inserted for delivery.
*Ground Service is not available for these states due to warm summer weather.
AL, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI and WV orders ship Temp Controlled with cold packs inserted for delivery by a common carrier.
*Please note that UPS will be the default common carrier unless FedEx services are requested. Please add FedEx to the order notes if they are your preferred carrier.
AK orders ship 2-day Air. Ice packs will be inserted as needed or requested.
- When shipping to a UPS store or FedEx location please make sure that you have picked the correct shipping type to match the ship-to location (UPS will not deliver to FedEx and vice versa)
- Depending on the carrier, the shipping type and the destination selected when placing the order - transit time varies
- UPS, FedEx, or GSO are available as well as Overnight, 2 Day Air and Ground options.
- To better anticipate the actual delivery date, tracking will be sent to the email address listed on the order once your order leaves our fulfillment house.
- We care about your wines, weather will be monitored and we will communicate any changes via email.
- Temperature Controlled Shipping is available year-round to most states (except AK, CA, HI, ID, ND, NV, OR, WA, and WY) The wine travels on a temperature controlled truck to the area hub and from there is released to a common carrier that delivers the wine to your location.
- Cold packs can be added to shipments as needed, additional charges apply.
- Temperature controlled trucks only leave on Fridays (and Wednesdays during busier months). Orders placed after 10:00 AM the day before the temp control truck is scheduled to leave will ship the following week. Delivery is generally the following week.
- If you have questions regarding the shipping of your order or need to ensure it is shipped on a specific date, please call (800) 346-1627 or email for assistance.
Martinelli Winery is compliant with individual US state laws and currently direct ships off-site orders only to consumers in the following states: *Alabama (only to an ABC store), Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. *Kansas and Rhode Island allow orders placed on-site at the winery to be shipped, but do not allow the shipping of orders placed off-site (i.e. through our website or by telephone).