Thank you for your recent order. We strongly recommend delivery of wine shipments to a business, as opposed to a home address, to ensure delivery on the first attempt. A signature by an adult over the age of 21 is required upon delivery.
Fall Release Shipping Calendar:
ID, WY, WA, OR
beginning October 1st
|SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, WI, MO, IL, MI, OH||
Shipping October 5th
via Temperature Controlled Truck
|CO & ID||
Ship October 8th
Ship October 22nd
|ME, NH, VT, NY, RI, MA, CT, PA, NJ, DC, MD, VA, WV||
Ship to arrive
week of October 22nd
Ship November 2nd
|AZ, NM, NV||
Ship November 5th
- Depending on the carrier, the shipping type and the destination selected when placing the order - transit time varies
- UPS, FedEx, or GSO are available as well as Overnight, 2 Day Air and Ground options.
- To better anticipate the actual delivery date, tracking will be sent to the email address listed on the order once your order leaves our fulfillment house.
- We care about your wines, weather will be monitored and we will communicate any changes via email.
- Temperature Controlled Shipping is available year-round to most states (except CA,OR,WA,ID,WY,& ND) The wine travels on a temperature controlled truck to the area hub and from there is released to a common carrier that delivers the wine to your location.
- Temperature controlled trucks only leave on Fridays (and Wednesdays during busier months). Delivery is generally the following week.
- Ice packs can be added to shipments, additional charges apply.
- If you have questions regarding the shipping of your order or need to ensure it is shipped on a specific date, please call (800) 346-1627 or email for assistance.
Martinelli Winery is compliant with individual US state laws and currently direct ships off-site orders only to consumers in the following states: *Alabama (only to an ABC store), Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. *Kansas and Rhode Island allow orders placed on-site at the winery to be shipped, but do not allow the shipping of orders placed off-site (i.e. through our website or by telephone).